ABOUT PROFESSIONAL SELLING
The 21st Century Business Environment require drastic or Advance Selling Strategies. Traditional Strategies are increasingly losing their effectiveness in a world of global competition. The strategic intent of most organization is to increase their return on investment. Turning strategic intent into reality requires that every sales person, managers and company executives understand the exact way in which his or he contribution is crucial to the achievement of strategic intent. This program presents a different approach to selling in today's hyper-competetive markets.
- Are you struggling in attaining your organizational sales objectives?
- How can you meet your sales target?
- How do you keep selling while others are being sold?
- How can you meet up your sales quota using a foster, cheaper and efficient strategy?
- How do you become a chameleon seller, without losing your personality?
- How do you marry your prospect/customers to avoid a divorce, as long as they live?
- The answer is a powerful new concept that stimulates radical sales ideas and provide crazy selling strategies that executives can use to sell in crazy times.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for savvy senior managers who are familiar with strategic planning tools and techniques in current use, and have direct/indirect responsibility for and are concerned about building their firm's market value. Participants come from large, global companies and mid-sized firms. Typical functional areas of expertise are: strategic planning, business development, marketing and sales, finance, human resources, information technology, and operations.
By Attending this program you will learn how to:
- Walk like a giant sell like a mad man
- Sell while others are being sold
- Develop the self image to give you the edge in every sales situation
- Concentrate on the customer's emotional factors to ensure better sales result
- Identify your customer's most pressing concerns and position your product or services to fill those needs.